Gifts from parents and grandparents to the Parents’ Fund make a significant difference in the lives of students at UNC Asheville. These unrestricted gifts allow the University to channel funds in a way to help meet strategic priorities and respond quickly to critical needs and unique opportunities that enrich the student experience.
The Parents’ Fund provides flexible dollars for innovations in the classroom and laboratory, advancements in faculty teaching and research, and global perspective and local commitment of our students. A few recent examples include funding for:
- Resources for the library
- Undergraduate research grants for equipment, travel expenses, and other materials
- Career Center networking trips, guides, and software to assist students with career goals
- Student Activities, Involvement, and Leadership activities that prepare students for life after graduation
- Key Center for Service Learning projects
Your generous support provides the "extra” that makes the student experience at UNC Asheville not ordinary but extraordinary.
Make your online gift now.
Have a question or concern? We want to help. Please call Laura Herndon at 828.232.5132, or email email@example.com.