Welcome to UNC Asheville!
We hope your transition to UNC Asheville is smooth. The information on this site will help you get ready for your first semester. If you are still undecided on whether UNC Asheville is the right fit for you, please feel free to attend one of our Admitted Student Days. Can't make it to an Admitted Student Day? Please come out to one of our Prospective Student Receptions.
Start meeting each other now:
- Join the Official Class of 2018 Facebook Group
- Find future friends on Twitter and Instagram by tagging your tweets and photos with the hashtag #uncavl2018
- Broadcast your Bulldog pride on YouTube and tag your videos "UNCAsheville2018"
All new students
New students must set their UNC Asheville password. Make sure you have your acceptance packet nearby, as it contains your UNC Asheville Username and UNC Asheville ID. Once you have set your UNC Asheville password, please follow the steps below to ensure a smooth transition to UNC Asheville.
- Log into OnePort
- Submit your Enrollment Deposit (Download the Enrollment Deposit form) or pay online.
- Submit your RSVP for embark orientation
- Apply for Housing (via your OnePort account)
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Submit your immunization information
- Learn about our Health Insurance requirement (look for the Student Insurance header at the bottom)
- Check your AP transfer credit status
- Submit any required transcripts
- Prepare for tuition and fee payment (must be paid before classes begin in August 2013)
- Regularly check your UNC Asheville email for detailed embark orientation information
- Consider which classes you will take in Fall 2013