News & Events
February 25, 2013
UNC Asheville won five awards for marketing, including a first-place Grand Award, at a conference for advancement professionals. The honors came for the university's coordinated marketing and recruitment campaigns, and for campaign components, all using UNC Asheville's branding theme, "Seriously Creative."
The awards were presented February 20 in Atlanta at the annual conference of the southeast region of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), an organization with more than 65,000 members representing 3,500 schools, including many of the largest and most prestigious in the region.
Judges selected from among more than 1,000 award submissions; some 50 Grand Awards were given. UNC Asheville's Communication and Marketing Office received these awards:
- Grand Award for Recruitment – "Seriously Creative" integrated recruitment campaign
- Award of Excellence for Design, Print and Digital – "If" single-page recruitment publication
- Award of Excellence for Long Form Video – "Seriously Creative" recruitment video
- Award of Excellence for Communication and Marketing – "Seriously Creative" program
- Special Merit Award for Individual Ad, Digital – "If" Pandora ad
For more information visit the websites of CASE and of UNC Asheville Communication and Marketing.