UNC Asheville Open House
Fall 2013 Open House Dates
- Saturday, September 28, 2013
*Our Fall Open House dates are during the prime leaf viewing season in Asheville. Please keep this in mind when you are making hotel reservations, as rooms will fill up quickly during this time.
Spring 2014 Open House Dates
Why come to Open House?
- Meet one-on-one with faculty and staff from all academic departments
- Meet one-on-one with representatives from student organizations
- Attend two information sessions covering a wide array of topics
- Go on a campus tour
- Explore Asheville and Western North Carolina
Open House Schedule (subject to change)
- 8:30 AM Check-In (Lipinsky Hall)
- 9:00 AM University Welcome
- 9:45 AM Campus/Residential Tour (Also available at 1:15)
- 9:45 AM Admissions & Financial Aid Information Session
- 10:30 AM Academic Fair and Student Organization Fair in Wilma Sherril Center
- 11:45 AM Breakout Sessions
- 1:15 PM Campus/Residential Tour
Students interested in adding teacher certification to their major at UNC Asheville are encouraged to attend a special session directly following the open house, from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m. in Zageir Hall. This special session for students and their families will include information on teaching licensure, including financial aid and incentives, and an opportunity to talk informally with faculty and current students. Click here to RSVP for the Teacher Information Session.
Driving Directions: Click here to access driving directions to the UNC Asheville campus.
Campus Map: Click here to access a map of the UNC Asheville campus.