What method of giving is best for you? You may have appreciated stock or personal property that can provide tax benefits for you. In your estate planning, you may find ways to invest in UNC Asheville that will reduce inheritance complications for your family. Perhaps you recently received a gift yourself and want to pay it forward.
We accept gifts in many forms, including:
- Cash, money order or a check payable to UNC Asheville Foundation. If you prefer a direct bank draft, please visit our secure online giving site.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You may use these through the online giving site or by phone or mail.
- Appreciated securities (stocks or bonds)
- Corporate Matching Gifts that can double or triple your gift.
- Personal property or real estate
- Estate planning options
Your generous gift to UNC Asheville Foundation is eligible for tax deductions to the full extent allowed by law.